Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Morning Choir With Andrew & Deep Banana

Last day here in Bridgeprot, but a great day its going to be. Wanted to make sure we got up here for the Organically Grown Music Choir and I'm glad I did. Andrew Gromiller with most of Deep Banana Blackout really brought some great Sunday morning vibes to the Vibes. Whether you are a religious person or not, their energy and soulful singing gave me goosebumps, b/c to me it doesn't matter what they are singing out, its about how they sing it. And for someone (me) who has spent quite a bit of time at the Gospel tent at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, the O.G. Gospel Choir could easily headline that stage.













1 comment:

Photo Dharma said...

Friday rocked.
I posted pics to my livejournal:
http://tonytraductor.livejournal.com